Can’t talk…mouth full.
Yields 4 to 6 servings
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
Adapted from Marcus Samuelsson’s Watermelon Basil Salad Recipe
1 baby watermelon, cut into 1” cubes
Handful basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 ounces goat or feta cheese (optional)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the watermelon, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine thoroughly.
- Place a serving on 4 to 6 salad plates.
- Crumble cheese on top of each.
- Drizzle each with balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle each with chopped pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
This post is part of the following link parties: