I am currently obsessed with brownies! I can just hear you saying, “I’m always obsessed with brownies.” Well, that’s at least what my husband said.
Fortunately, Claire Ruiz, the founder of SumoChef, offered to share her amazing recipe for The Best Paleo Brownies With White Chocolate. Thank you Claire for feeding my obsession, pun intended!
Now if there’s one thing everyone loves, it would be brownies! But once I started getting into the paleo diet, I started feeling sad about the fact that I won’t be able to have my favorite dessert anymore.
But I soon realized that because of my love for baking and the skills I acquired throughout the years, I could whip up my recipe for all brownie lovers to have, no matter if you’re on a paleo diet or not! That’s why I whipped up the Brownie With White Chocolate (Paleo) Recipe.
These delicious brownies with a white chocolate drizzle have no dairy and are safe for consumption. Wondering how I did it? Read on as I share my recipe with you!
This delicious and moist brownie recipe is drizzled with white chocolate (no dairy, no worries!) so you still get the chewy and chocolaty goodness you’ve been craving for since you started your diet! With the mix of bittersweet flavor, you’ll love this for a snack and dessert.
Yields 12 brownies
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
1 medium sweet potato or three cups grated sweet potato
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup sifted raw cacao powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/4 cup melted raw cacao butter
1 teaspoon maple sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
2 ounces coconut milk powder
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a mixing bowl, stirring until everything is combined. Add in the cacao power, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir again while adding the coconut flour.
- Once everything is well incorporated, pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking tray with greased baking paper.
- Let it bake for about half an hour. Now, on to the white chocolate!
- With the melted raw cocoa butter, mix in all the other ingredients, whisking it well until there are no lumps and it's combined.
- Transfer the white chocolate mixture to a blender or food processor to ensure smoothness. Set it aside and get the brownies out of the oven.
- Let the brownies cool for about ten minutes before cutting them into squares. Then, drizzle the white chocolate sauce over the brownies. Serve and enjoy!
Pro-Tips to Follow
If you want to make your brownies even better, here are some things you can follow:
- Don’t just go plain! Serve the brownies with fresh cream or coconut yogurt. Or, try pairing it with berries for a tangy and sweet flavor!
- Do not add too much coconut flour or it would result to very dry brownies! Using the precise measurement is important, and you need to avoid making baking mistakes to get the moist brownies you want.
- Use a square tin and make sure the brownies are layered about one inch tall for the perfect and well-baked results.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container and put it in the fridge if you want to store it. They will last for about three days. If you plan on using the brownies for later use, then I recommend you to make the white chocolate sauce on the day you’ll be consuming the brownies.
- Use the food-grade raw cacao butter, as there are some only used for the skin! If you’ve got no maple sugar, you’ll be able to substitute it with two teaspoons of raw organic honey. Expect the sauce to be a bit thicker, though.
And there you have it! Making brownies suitable for any diet isn’t difficult as long as you have your passion for baking and experiment! I hope that my Paleo Brownie With White Chocolate recipe helped you know what to do to enjoy your favorite treat!
Try it today and comment down below to share your experience and more pro-tips to help other fellow bakers create the best brownies suitable for their diet. I would love to hear about your brownies and other paleo-friendly recipes to try out.
About the Author
Claire is the founder of SumoChef, and her passion is cooking. Her unique approach to cooking is the result of her varied experience and travel abroad. She believes that food is what actually unites people and the dining table is where we set aside our differences. SumoChef is where she finds expression to her passion and she hopes to contribute to your cooking experience.